29 July 2009

Doing Charity at no cost

I received an email today. This email is from World Community Grid and I have not been participating for some time now since my old computer died.

So I have decided to join again. To download again this software from World Community Grid and contribute to the world community for the research of humanity. They use the idle time of our computers to help in calculations for research to look for cure like :
  • Cancer
  • AIDS
  • Influenza
  • Clean Energy and other things.
I am not able to contribute much back to society as I do not have much spare time nor money to give. I do not have many special skills that is able to help. Perhaps this is one way I can contribute to society.

Perhaps you guys should try it as well. I believe there is no virus no worries.

Just go to www.worldcommunitygrid.org and download the software. Maybe it will help save someone's life someday.

2 comments:

  1. i also need ppl contribute money to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear friend this one is if you are not using your computer but it is still switched on. So you help other people lor.

    No money involved. Just the electricity running the computer that your company pay for when you are in the office hahaha

    ReplyDelete