19 July 2009

Now I know Why already

Haah.... have been complaining that I cannot surf the net with my mobile phone thought there is something wrong with my phone or something. Recently I also cannot check my call history and the phone keep resetting.

Now I know why. Out of curiosity I managed to find a way to see that my phone has been keeping call records of all incoming calls, all out going calls and all missed calls since 2005. Decided to clear this history and Waalaa ! ! ! !

  • I can check my call history again.
  • I can surf the net again
  • It does not reset so much on it's own.
Come to think of it this small Palm Treo 650 really pack some power. It's only got 32MB built in memory and it can store over 144,000 phone call records, 100 pictures, 600 notes, 3,000 names in my address books, Chat dialog with 300 people via SMS & MMS.

In spite of all that it still have room to spare although it is struggling.

I'm looking forward to the new Palm Pre hopefully it is selling somewhere near the price where it is sold in the US. At USD 199.99 it should be MYR 699.99 but with the tax and other charges let's hope it is within MYR 1,000

However judging at the trend of it's previous models being sold at USD 199.99 it should be selling here in Malaysia for MYR 2,400. When I spoke to the distributor of this mobile phone he said that it should be significantly higher than MYR 2,400 maybe close to MYR 3,000.

What kind of justice is this ? Wondering if I can get one in a neighbouring country for less.

2 comments:

  1. aiyo...MYR3K for u is easy job la.....drink less 1 month sure u can save back...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so but I don't think I drink that much lor. Can die one ahh.

    ReplyDelete