20 November 2010

Blank Totally Blank

My mind is Blank ... totally blank .....

On a cold lonely night, with the rain hitting on the roof and my window next to me. I'm surprisingly blank. Is this the effect of not drinking on a Friday night? Well only god knows if this is coz I'm still blank.

Well this season has seen a lot of people getting sick and for the second time this year I am sick and first time I really cannot go to work. Well at least I survived the day. Thank god that for letting us have one more day.

Remember, we are just a mirror and will attract what we portray. So when we portray something that is not good, we will attract things, events and people who are not good to us. Always think positive, always focus on the good things in life and we will be magnificent one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment