14 August 2011

KLCC Station

Went in to KLCC and decided to go downstairs to take the train.

Realised that I have not been here for a long time & KLCC has changed a lot since the last time I was here. The train station now has been renovated & it has also expanded to be the likes of Victoria Station or Kings Cross of London.

There are a few different stories of this station. Not just the Putra line that goes from Sentul to Kelana Jaya anymore. It has extended to have a platform for people to make their way to the Air Port.

I think it's a cool idea as it is a Landmark in KL. So the government want to make tourists come to the heart of the city one more time before they go back to where they came from. For once the Malaysian Government has done something right.

Must tell mom about this so it will be convenient for her on her next trip overseas.

I also noticed that they now have these travelators that go from 1 level to another instead of escalators. This is not so good for old people as it can be quite steep. Well at least they have an escalator next to it for them. How thoughtful.

The different floors are filled with different shops for last minute shopping and as it is also an LRT station it is filled with people all the time.

I like 1 shop particularly they rent skates to people. You just have to pay a deposit & come back to pay the rest of your rental for the skates. I think it's a pretty cool business.

It sure beats walking round the city. I will prefer skates anytime. Luckily it is not too expensive too. Wonder how I can start a business like this ? ? ? Let's see skates, pricing it has to be competitive & need to safeguard my business as well. . .

Well no matter, let's move on to another floor. Hmm it has a bus station inside or should I say it's actually outside onto a huge empty space as well.

Well, I'm feeling a bit hungry though. Not sure what to eat. Oh well that look like a pretty nice sandwich shop let's get something from there & eat. Don't want something too heavy & just sit at the stairs leading to the bus station to enjoy the breeze & do some people watching.

Every different face tells a different story. Just wonder what's their story though. Ooh shit why is this whole thing shifting? Is it an earth quake or something. Oh stupid bus shifting the stairs a little, now it's tilted. WTH anyway, just enjoy myself.

Wow who is this guy? Can he really do it?

Yes, this is incredible ! ! ! Just 1 man standing on the stairs tilted by the stupid bus and he alone just straightened it with just his hands pulling the stairs. Must be like superman. And then everybody was clapping Wow ! !

And it was only a dream. Damn it's afternoon already. Got to get my life rolling already.
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

1 comment: