20 October 2010

A day in the life ...

I had an appointment at 11:30 am and when I was on the way there, the client called and canceled. As it was near to lunch and I started felling hungry I decided to just stop by somewhere for lunch. Then decided to walk in to all the offices in one of the office towers to mine for new prospects.

Have not done this for a long time. I have to say that it was a bit scary but then when you get the hang of it, it's not too bad.

Thanks Robert Cheah for telling me that all I am trying to do is to help them. If they are not interested or do not give me a chance then maybe they are just not ready. Don't be disheartened, when they are ready they will accept your help.

Results, I walked 8 floors of one tower, got 3 telephone numbers and 1 appointment next month. Good or bad? I don't know only time will tell...

1 comment: